1988 – 1992: Bachelor of Laws – Lebanese University – Faculty of Law and Political Sciences – Jal El Dib
1995 - 1998 Apprentice Lawyer at the Firm of Me Emile Kanaan
1998 - 2001 Lawyer at the court of Appeal at Beirut Bar Association
2001 - 2002 Apprentice Notary Public at the Firm of Me Maroun El Helou
2002 - Present Notary Public in Jdeidet El Metn
• Member of the National Committee of Lebanese Women
• Former member of the Notaries Public Council Office in Lebanon
• One of the key advocates in the ratification of the law in the creation of the Notaries Public Council in Lebanon and to defend the issues of notaries public.
• Volunteer member in the General Chaplaincy of Prisons in Lebanon and activist through a joint project with notaries public to assist the most needy prisoners.
• Currently participant in the creation of an association ……. An encouraging nationalism among the youth of Lebanon as they pursue higher education. This aasociation is in its ……..
• Lecture is at private schools and universities on the topic of guidance and orientation regarding the field of study and university specializations.
• Participated in a series of conferences titled “Forum de Carrière” prouding carreer advice on the field of law which are held in a number of schools and universities in Lebanon.
• Former member of the Women’s Committee in the Olympic Committee.
• Holder of a training certificate from the International Volleyball Federation, Level 1 - Level2
• Former captain of the Lebanese Volleyball team
• Participated in many volleyball championships, and holder of many local and Arab awards.
• Political activist.